- Wrist Stretch – On hands and knees, then small rocking motions opening wrists in both directions
- Neck Stretch – Nods, no’s, and slow circles
- 10 Waiter Bows
- 5/5 Cossack Stretch – Not a static stretch. Shift back and forth from side to side. Work on mobility and balance.
- 10/10 Split Squats
- 5 Push-ups
- 20s Crow Stand
- 10/10 Single-leg Box Squat – You can use a chair or a bench. You should try to go about as low as you can go under good control.
- 5 Decline Push-ups – Be very aware of good form with decline push-ups. There should be no sag. If you can’t do a good decline push-up, do a regular push-up. If you can’t do a good regular push-up, do incline push-ups.
Lactate Intervals: 5x3x30/30
- Truncated Burpees
- Lateral Jumps
- Jump Lunges or Alternating Rear-Reverse Lunges
Chassis Integrity: 4x
- 20 Shoulder Taps
- 10 Breaths Hollow Hold