- Wrist Stretch – On hands and knees, then small rocking motions opening wrists in both directions
- Neck Stretch – Nods, no’s, and slow circles
- Windmills – 3 per side
- Lizard with Rotation – 5 per side
- 10/10 Single-leg Deadlift
- 30s Floating Table – Pressing wide in the obliques
- 30s Shoulder Opener – You do not need weight for this. You can create tension internally or you can also use a pair of canned goods.
- 20 Squats – Really seeking the bottom of your range of motion. Actively pull yourself into the bottom position.
- 10/10 Step-ups – You can use a bench or a chair.
- 12 Elevated Pike Push-ups – If elevated is too difficult, just do a normal pike push-up.
- 10/10 Elevated Single-leg Calf Raises – Stand on a book or a bench and make sure to go through the entire range of motion of the ankle
- 10 Straight Bridges
- 10-15 second Flex Hang or 15 Table Rows
- 5 Truncated Burpees + 10 Lateral Jumps
- Do both every minute on the minute
Chassis Integrity: 4x